RocoMamas restaurants are popping up everywhere and it is quickly becoming everyone’s favourite!
Say goodbye to the average burger franchise and say hello to juicy, flavour-packed, delicious burgers.
Here are my thoughts:
- There service isn’t completely up to scratch, but we have been there twice and the second time was A LOT better than the first. The first time we got seated immediately but waited 20 minutes for someone to take our drinks order, another 15 minutes for food order and another 15 minutes when we wanted the bill. The second time, (about a week ago) they were full so the took our cell number. They told us 15 minutes but called us in less than 10 minutes. We didn’t answer, they called twice more. We immediately got our menus, drinks came fast…the only time we did wait was for the bill…about 15 minutes…maybe they don’t want our money…lol.
- Their menu is quite limiting, BUT..they always have 3 promotional burgers which are constantly changing. (See the bottom right corner of the menu below)
- I love their menu style. Your menu is your order sheet as well. You can write your name or alias (be whoever you want to be at RocoMamas!) and then tick off whatever you want to order. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy.
- Being completely honest, I am not a fan of their fries. I can’t say that it tastes bad or it’s greasy, nothing like that, there’s just something about it that doesn’t make my tummy go ‘ooooh, yummy!’. I would order chicken wings instead…which are very delish! You do get a lot of fries. Their small fries, plus a burger is too much for me.
- RocoMamas Irene has a hand-basin in store. I like the fact that you don’t have to go all the way to the bathroom to wash your hands. (They don’t have bathrooms in store, you have to use the mall’s.)
- Their milkshakes are out of this world. Not too thick, not too thin. Not too sweet and not too plain. I would go there just for a shake. Loved it!
How many of my mamas would I give it? Food: 11 out of 10. Service: 9 out of 10.