How do I come up with these headings? (I had to give myself a pat on the back…lol)
So, after a really long time I purchased some goodies from Takealot. ‘What did I order?’ I’m glad you asked.
Real Techniques Miracle Sponges…that review will come later…
Takealot had sale, my favourate 4 letter word. S.A.L.E. They were selling 4 Real Techniques Sponges for R199. That’s craze! They currently sell for R130 each at clicks. The original price of the 4 pack is R399, so either way, it’s a VERY good save.
So let’s view the pro’s and con’s of the purchase.
- I love a good sale and Takealot has awesome sales.
- The expected date of delivery was the Wednesday, I ordered the Saturday, I received it the Monday. (2days earlier than expected…definitely scored some brownie points)
- My card was in the car, I didn’t feel like fetching it, so I chose cash on delivery. Convenience!
- No hassle. The purchase was only a few clicks away.
- Goods were received in mint condition.
- They have upped the minimum spend to qualify for free delivery from R250 to R450. Dude! I don’t know when this happened but I think R450 is a bit much. R250, I thought I was getting a deal, I’d look for things to buy to qualify. R450 I feel like I’m being bullied to buy more.
So all in all the experience was good and at least I knew about the delivery fee before I clicked the ‘buy’ button. One thing is for sure though, Takealot better keep their prices competitive and quite a bit cheaper for me to choose them over the shops. Feeling those textures, having testers at your disposal, grabbing lunch and making a day of it.
9 out of 10!